Tuesday, January 23, 2007

okay, now i see it.

I've found the difference between old and new blogger. I have to log in twice with the new version, once on blogger and again into google accounts. Nice.

had my first day in the meatroom today. wasn't so bad, they have massive extractor fans to keep the smell out, but i think i spent more time out in the shop putting up product. The butchers and the other woman i was working with were nice, and they said i did a good job, which is good cos if they didn't think i was good then sucked in to them cos they're stuck with me for the next 2 days.

I've got my job applications sorted for those 2 government jobs. At least I have all the selection criteria sorted. Now I just need to print out a couple of resumes and knock up a couple of cover letters and i'll be ready to send them off. I've been looking at these sorts of jobs for a while now because they're pretty much the highest paying thing i can do with my arts degree. cross your fingers for me. I still haven't heard anything from the other two jobs i've applied for, which is incredibly annoying. I also have to develop cover letters to email to local businesses that I would like to work for.

Diet and excercise are over-rated. I think i've put on weight since i started actually doing something about losing it. meh.

No comments: