Wednesday, January 24, 2007

confessions of a fulltime butcher's bitch?

ok, so the meatroom manager floated the idea past me of being fulltime in the department. No more front end, no more bakery, no more rosters all over the place, fewer customers to deal with, doesn't sound too bad, plus i get a reliable income which i can live on. However, it gets me stuck in the last place I want to be, I still have to travel across the city and i still have to work for people who don't give a shit about me, their customers or anyone else but their shareholders and their own wallets.

something to ponder while waiting to hear back from the jobs i've applied for.

Still working on that puuurty thing, decided to make a set and I still have to finish it. I'll link on here when it's up. I hope it works!

No comments: