Sunday, January 21, 2007

adendum

survived work. after a couple of hours of limping and grimacing, my leg warmed up and decided to let me walk around without inviting my workmates to make an 'Igor' nametag for me. It still aches and I still have no idea what happened to make it hurt in the first place, but now that i'm able to sit on my arse until tuesday I don't really care.

Checked out my good friend Chris's new band in their first hobart gig last night. Room Service kicks ass! They're 'new country' which is wanky for 'old country with electric guitars and a lead singer who sounds like adam brand' Chris is the multitalented Maestro of the group, playing electric 5-string fiddle, mandolin and trumpet! They were awesome and the crowd were right into it from the first song. Ya gotta love bootscootin' bogans and boozed-up bucksnighters! sorry about that, there's just something about the word 'bootscootin' that begs alliteration.

I just swapped over to the new version of blogger. It doesn't seem to make much difference, but at least i won't be bugged by their propaganda.

It's raining heavily outside, we haven't been able to see the city for 2 hours for the fog and cloud. I can hear sirens though. It came on very suddenly and flooded the streets on both sides of the city. I hope it clears tomorrow before Gareth has to go to work in the truck.

Check out my deviantart account in the next 2 days for a stunning piece of jewellery i intend to make. It's gonna be Puuuuuurty! I might even make a set!

No comments: