Saturday, February 17, 2007

Vote 1 Cherry!

hey guys, so if you didn't get the email, please head on over to this link: crystal park and vote for my Regal Coronet before the end of february so I can win the monthly prize. What do you get out of it? Well beyond my eternal gratitude and the bestowing of the warm-fuzzies upon me because you appreciate my work, it will also be counted as a birthday present as I am to lurch on to the heinously antique age of 27. I get more grey hairs just thinking about it!

Oh yeah, as I write this, Stormwolfe and Dukayn have officially tied the proverbial knot and are celebrating with friends. I have bailed for the sole reason that I am anti-social and Heather looked a little flustered being around that many people she didn't need 2 more in her face! Sorry Joey, I know we hardly see each other lately, but hopefully if i get the full-time job at work I should be able to work my way around to going to bellydancing class with you which would be hell-sweet!

The wedding itself couldn't have been better (except for the too-casual, egomaniacal celebrant) with the weather and everything else coming together. It was a lovely ceremony and it was an honour to be there to see the two of them united. Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Bradford and I hope the memory of today will always make you both smile no matter what happens in the future.

I'm not ashamed to say I cried either! It was just too beautiful!

p.s. please vote. please...

No comments: