Friday, January 25, 2008

it hasn't even started yet!


I just heard the big news about blunty3000. if you don't know, i ain't gonna tell ya!

So I've been a bit busy making jewellery for a friend's wedding lately. I've already posted the pic above on deviantart, as well as more detailed pics of the crown itself.

And before I was even finished making all this (and before they've even announced it!) I've started my plans for this years Swarovski Crystal Park design competition. You remember last year: the corset, the coronet, the full set of india jewellery and about half a dozen other cute little things that blew my budget out of the water. Oh yeah, and me bugging you to vote for my stuff in the people's choice section of the competition. Well, this year is gonna be different. cos I'm only submitting one piece. And its so left field they won't make me the winner. I'll be lucky to be a finalist. But dammit this is a good idea and I REALLY wanna make it! What is it you ask? probably not. why should you care?

You'll find out in the next couple of months as it gets put together anyway, and once again i start begging for votes!

No comments: