Thursday, June 14, 2007

Richard Cranium

ok, it's been colder the last two days than it has a right to be, especially inside the freakin supermarket!

Thanks to all of you who have voted already for Indian Gothic Bridal. I know i'm being a pain in the ass about it, but I'm really grateful!

the bastard managers have swooped in and rearranged our meat cabinet for us. unneccesary, unadvised and completely ridiculous. Now we have lots of little packets of meat which the bogans can just shove in their pockets rather than the huge bulk packs that they had to put under baby blankets in prams or stash in green enviro-bags. Tomorrow we'll be marking down the little packs that were made yesterday when the idiots insisted on it. We did do any today and our point will be that they don't sell. Not that they care about meat or anything, or what sells and what doesn't, they just like using big words like 'demographics' which have fuckall to do with our jobs. I was wondering earlier this week whether or not to go part time to uni next year and hold on to my job. But after all this crap I'm going full time uni and finding a part time job somewhere else! I'm over it!!

Outside of that there's not much happening. My folks have had their house plans priced and after dad recovered from the heart attack decided that perhaps renovating wasn't such a bad idea! hopefully they'll still let me do some designing for them, it was the art ideas for their house that got me back into drawing just recently and reminded me that my job is pointless and so i shouldn't let any of the crap that goes on there get to me.

anyhoo, just doing the whole keeping you up to date thing. catchyas!

No comments: