Sunday, April 01, 2007

goings on at 4am

bleah. I hate 5 am starts. I may have heard a rumour which will mean i don't have to do them in a few weeks time, but i've heard no official word yet, so i won't get too excited.

Craft fair was cool, i'm flat busted now, but i have shiny pretty things with which to make stuff and hence money, as I have also been approved for a credit card! Woot! I just have to get my grubby mits on the plastic now and stuff like Etsy and Ebay will get started, along with PayPal. Don't have the money to start buying all the awesome stuff I've found on wholesale beading sites yet, but I will get there.

The big one is almost done! Just a couple of finishing touches which should be completed by the end of today or tomorrow at the latest! Woot! again. It's completely different to anything else submitted to the competition by anyone thus far. It's tested my patience and my bank account and my ability to stick to an idea, despite the fact that i don't have the technical knowledge/ skill to pull it off professionally. But, I'm happy with it, for the most part, and I've learned a lot in the making of it. Hope people like it! Today being the first of the month, but a sunday, i may have to wait until tomorrow to find out if all that voting you've all been doing on my behalf has won me the march voters choice prize. Thankyou to everyone who voted, it was awesome to hear people tell me they were pissed off that the site didn't allow them to vote more!! Hopefully this piece will make you want to vote more!

bleah, i hate 5am starts. g2g. bleach

No comments: