Wednesday, April 11, 2007

and i thought it was just a fad...

alright alright, you win ecommerce, i'll jump on the ebay bandwagon.

these links and pics of these items are available on my deviantart account for your perusal as well, but here are the ebay links for my first items being sold. It'd be great if people could let me know if they think I'm asking the right prices for them or anything else that would be helpful to know. Thanks!

pearl mobius earrings
pearl mobius necklace
Royal Velvet choker

It takes so bloody long to upload stuff to ebay, I'm exhausted after just 3 things! oh well, it'll be enough for now.

I was sorry to hear today that my model for the corset has been afflicted with a horrible sickness. Due to these circumstances I have had to replace her with a pillow. Sorry Kate! Hope you're feeling much better soon!
To see the pillow in action check out my deviantart account here

WOOT! the whole meatroom job thing has come together, i start on monday and have pretty much all of this week off to work on jewellery stuff and getting my ebay and paypal stuff sorted, so mass amounts of YAY!

No comments: