Sunday, July 01, 2007

am I really good enough?

top 10%. that's what i have to be to even be considered for a prize for that Swarovski competition. At the end of the comp there are 300 entries. they are only taking 30 entries to look at as finalists, out of that 30 only 10 will recieve prizes. So either the corset or the indian gothic bridal set have to be able to compete with the best of them.

Looking at the quality of the other entries, i'm not feeling so good! head to www.crystalpark.com.au to check out all the entries and decide for yourself!

oh yeah, and i didn't win the voters choice award for the final month either. it's RIGGED lilly!! thankyou to everyone who voted, or at least tried to vote even though the site wouldn't let them. It means a lot that people want to shut me up so bad they do what i ask them to do!

I've already started on my next big arty project: the costume and masks for Lady Nicola's masquerade party. The dress is cut out and partly sewn with some embroidery to do next, and the masks for myself and storm are at a delicate stage (i.e. i have to get the sticks off them without wrecking them because i don't like the way i've done it!) There is a pic in the scraps of my deviantart showing Storms' mask in progress. I'll add another one of the material for my dress soon.

Thanks again, and cross your fingers for me!

No comments: