Sunday, March 18, 2007

under construction: the winning entry & ebay!

Well there has been movement at the station. I still hate work, that hasn't changed, but i have set a few things in motion to start decreasing my reliance on it. Firstly I have (reluctantly) applied for a credit card in order to set up a paypal account and an ebay shop as well as probably an etsy account (for those who don't know, etsy.com is like ebay, except it just sells handmade things and i don't think it's an auction, just set prices.) I am also working on a website to showcase some of my better work as well as what I am able to turn my talents to for commission or custom work. There is a flyer in the works featuring lots of pictures of some of my best pieces and contact information which I'm hoping to get spread about the place.

I have also started work on the fabled 'big one!' this will be a triumphant masterpiece of glorious wonderment. if i don't botch it! Stay tuned, it will take me a week or two to complete.

Thankyou to everyone who keeps voting, or trying to vote in the Swarovski competition. I know I kinda told ya'll to do it, but I am very grateful that people have chosen to vote so often. Thankyou for the support and for thinking the things i make are worth it. It really gives me confidence to pursue the idea of selling my work. you guys rock!

No comments: